Tuesday 21 October 2008

Landan khuado Record.......

Arrived London on 17..
As usual traveling by bus means tiredful and exhausted. I wish I had my own jet.

Anyway on 18 was the main festival. We had introduction, preachings from Dr Cin Do Kham(from USA) and general dicussions during the day. In the evening was song session. I didn't prepare for anything but when I arrived there some friends invited me to play guitar. So I was on the list of musicians hehehe... Sounds good..

It was a long day I supposed. I met some new people, that is good for me. I eat my traditional food, that is good for me as well. I could spent my time with my friends, that was the best.
Most importantly it was my birthday and instead of spending time alone I celebrated my brithday in a differentway, that is good again.

Long days, terrible nights, plentiful experiences in four days....

Arrived back home yesterday at 10.. It was already dark.

Below are some photos just for memory..





Some days before this, exactly on the 8 of August, I took part in a public demonstration in London out side Burmese embassy to commemorate the 8888 massacre. I don't think it is worth to put ourself into dangers by doing this thing which I don't believe will effect the government at all. But on the other hand this is the only way to express our angers. So still it is worth trying.
Here are some photos again.




No comments: